Who We Are
- EuroPrint Limited was established in 1995 by Multicomm Ltd. and Mr. Joe Pace. In December 1999 it was then purchased by Giov. Muscat & Co. Ltd, who have operated a local commercial printing press since 1874. The purchase and subsequent interaction of the companies led to synergies, where the interaction of the resources of the companies resulted in an effect greater than their addition. EuroPrint Limited has been consistent in its development and its prospects for continued growth are attributable to The Company’s Management bringing decades of experience operating in the printing industry.Today EuroPrint Limited is managed by Sean Muscat, representing the fourth generation since the establishment of Giov. Muscat & Co Ltd. Management is backed up by the latest in Management Information Systems used for decision making and day to day operations. EuroPrint’s Human resource complement consists of a mix of experienced and skilled staff together with young and energetic staff who are eager to learn. EuroPrint Limited is equipped with a range of machinery which has been invested in over time. EuroPrint Limited has continued to add improvements to include the latest machinery.
- Our ActivityEuroPrint Limited is a commercial printing press operating within the printing industry taking on Job Printing, as per customer requests, as well as Manufacturing Jobs, producing Herald branded stationery products for its shareholder Giov. Muscat & Co. Ltd.Ongoing investment in equipment in all key operating areas of the company ensures that EuroPrint Limited remains a forerunner in its sector.
- The printing department at EuroPrint Limited is equipped with offset and digital machinery suitable for four colour process printing as well as spot colour processing as per customer requirements whilst the finishing department is set up with an array of machines which are able to produce various types of finishes.
- Quality Standards
- EuroPrint Limited is committed to quality standards through its certification in line with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 which certification has been obtained in October 2018.EuroPrint Limited does not compromise when it comes to customer satisfaction ensuring consistency, adherence to deadlines and ancillary services giving value added.
A commitment to the Environment
EuroPrint Limited is FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council) Certified. Between the forest and the final user, products may undergo many changes of processing, manufacturing and distribution.
FSC Chain-of-Custody certification traces the path of products from forests through the supply chain, verifying that FSC-certified material is identified or kept separated from non-certified material throughout the chain.Any company in this supply chain, including harvesters, processors, manufacturers, distributors, printers, retailers or anyone that is taking ownership of the forest product before the end user, needs to be FSC certified to be able to label or promote their products as FSC certified.The Chain-of-Custody process ensures the consumer that the FSC-certified products they purchase are coming from responsibly managed sources. For a consumer to purchase an FSC-certified product, every company that previously had ownership of the forest product material components of the end product would have had to be FSC certified
- EuroPrint Limited seeks to achieve customer satisfaction and continuous improvement in its operations through consistent on time delivery and consistent positive feedback from customers.EuroPrint Limited firmly believes in personnel training to enhance its commitment to customer focus and ensure that quality is at the forefront of all its operations. This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure that our focus on customer requirements is maintained and that the measures of our promise to the customer are being achieved.Company wide customer satisfaction policy.
EuroPrint Limited's Strengths
- - Good interpreter of clients’ needs
- - Good at working under pressure
- - ISO9001:2008 certified
- - FSC certified
- - Offers value added services such as storage facilities allowing clients the option to print at the economic order
- quantity and delivering in batches as per requirements
- Confidentiality and Security
- Deliveries in and out of the establishment:- Main door at street level- Trucks/loading van/s have a dedicated ramp- Consignments are loaded from the store directly on to the Trucks/loading van/s awaiting at the door- Dual entrance system between the entrance to the reception and entrance to the offices.- Another separate entrance to the printing press- Tight security at all surrounding aperturesConfidentiality:- Small loyal staff under the leadership of a hands on general manager- Printing manager has been employed with the company since 1995- IT system logging as part of an efficient MIS